The ideal piece of equipment for processing and sampling gold, diamonds, tin, nickel, mineral sands and more.
Used by Geologists and Prospectors Australia wide.
Suitable for laboratory processing and field sampling. Fully mobile unit allowing quick site assessments, low maintainance with quick set up and separation in just minutes.
• Heavy duty compact steel base and tilt frame
• Manual raise and lower of cone via hand wheel
• Hand operated quick dump mechanism
• 1560mm Ø x 90 degree or 120 degree fiberglass cone
• Cone surface impregnated with zircon powder for improved wearing surface
• Choice of light grey, off white or black surface colour on cone (depending on minerals)
• Option of discharge from centre of cone through drive shaft to collection point or vacuum collection from centre of cone
• Stainless Steel spray bars x 3 of 12mmØ
• 5 mtr heavy duty power cord and plug
• 75mm stainless steel band on cone rim (adjustable)
• .55Kw (1/2 hp) 3 PH motor or Single phase
• Gearbox 60:1 ratio turns cone approx 15rpm – clockwise
• Twin A section pulleys fitted via taper lock bushes
• Front overflow chute – fiberglass with lift off cover
• Complete unit can be easily dismantled for storage or transportation
• Note : Pulleys and belt are covered to provide operator safety
• Other options or variations are available upon request.